Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 07:43:32 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: lsmindia.com

Subject: Availability of product [email-masked]
From: Fatma Maher <[email-masked]>
To: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>
Cc: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 07:43:30 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Problem Statement: Availability of product 

Product name: Dash LITE Walking Shoes with Slip-On Closure white color, size: 43 
Store name: Centrepoint Salaam Mall 
Customer Email: [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 
Customer Number: +966597539010 

The customer wants to know is this item is available in Centrepoint Salaam Mall branch or not, Kindly check and inform us ASAP. 
​ 
Regards, 
Fatma Maher