Subject: Ticket Assigned - Buying Request for Baby Stroller
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2021 03:55:23 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Fatma Maher,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Buying Request for Baby Stroller Dear Sir

Greetings from Abraa.com <http://abraa.com/> ,one of the largest B2B
platforms in the region.

As per our last communication,We are contacting you as a Potential Supplier
for *Baby Stroller*  as one of our verified buyers requires the item to be
shipped to Sharjah .

  * Baby Stroller = 50 units*

Kindly let us know the availability of the item and send us a
competitive quotation so that we can close the deal on your behalf.

I would request you to visit our B2B Portal www.abraa.com and get your
company registered for free with the available items your company deals in
, so that you can regularly receive the buying requests from  across the
globe.

Rest assured, we are here to assist you to place your products on our
platform, where everyday thousands of customers visit to source the items.

Launched in 2016 Abraa.com (formerly known as DubaiList.com) is based in
Dubai and is currently operating from 3 different countries with the ethos
of “Connecting Markets”.

For any query, please do not hesitate to contact me, I will be happy to
assist you.

Best Regards,
Malobica Choudhury
RFQ Team | Abraa.com
Dubai, UAE
Office: +(971) 4 25 53 311
WhatsApp: +91 - 9871955879

UAE, Dubai, World Trade Center, Concourse B.

www.abraa.com

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2095384