Subject: Ticket Assigned - Leather Products you cannot ignore!
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 02:13:26 +0000

Hi Fatma Maher,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Leather Products you cannot ignore!  

 		 Is this email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
[https://d38rqs2egh08o4.cloudfront.net/browser_preview/kCFOuB76PS_bKBj3] 

 [Image description] 

LEATHER PRODUCTS SUPPLIER & EXPORTER

 [Image description] 

 [Wallet]
[https://d38rqs2egh08o4.cloudfront.net/link_click/kCFOuB76PS_bKBj3/4980665714310c2961fc1eb820e5d2c1]

 [Bag]
[https://d38rqs2egh08o4.cloudfront.net/link_click/kCFOuB76PS_bKBj3/24ea19f68f80874710997563dbc91552]

 [Belt]
[https://d38rqs2egh08o4.cloudfront.net/link_click/kCFOuB76PS_bKBj3/7704b5a37ec15e70078a10733391c4c4]

WE THINK YOU MIGHT LIKE

 		 Explore More
[https://d38rqs2egh08o4.cloudfront.net/link_click/kCFOuB76PS_bKBj3/041d7384a37d90f7d66dd5bb534569f0]

Feel free to get in contact on [email-masked]

+91 9372964592

Follow Us On

 		 [Facebookicon]
[https://d38rqs2egh08o4.cloudfront.net/link_click/kCFOuB76PS_bKBj3/e32e067d0acd996389a5d238cf974d76]

 		 [Twittericon]
[https://d38rqs2egh08o4.cloudfront.net/link_click/kCFOuB76PS_bKBj3/f831a420a1b44b6eaa2cd71ce56a7522]

 		 [Instagramicon]
[https://d38rqs2egh08o4.cloudfront.net/link_click/kCFOuB76PS_bKBj3/22e7fb57a71eca31406318c9928fd58c]

Bose Pukur Road, Kolkata, West Bengal 700042

Read our Privacy Policy
[https://d38rqs2egh08o4.cloudfront.net/link_click/kCFOuB76PS_bKBj3/e4cd0b2ca4a622dad437a158c776610e].|
Copyright © 2020 aquaexim.com
[https://d38rqs2egh08o4.cloudfront.net/link_click/kCFOuB76PS_bKBj3/20c8e4854da64adc6cb81f0135741bac],
All rights reserved.

 		 If you want to unsubscribe, click here.
[https://d38rqs2egh08o4.cloudfront.net/unsubscribe/kCFOuB76PS_bKBj3] 

		[Powered by Sender.net]
[http://sender.net?utm_source=sender_user&utm_campaign=43861]

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2076085