Subject: Ticket Assigned - Cooperation with Unique Baby Brand Cotton Wonder
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2021 04:58:16 +0000

Hi Fatma Maher,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Cooperation with Unique Baby Brand Cotton Wonder Dear Sir/Madam,

        my name is Alexandra and I present baby clothing brand Cotton
Wonder. We would like to offer cooperation with us. Cotton Wonder
specialize in baby clothing *from 0 up to 6 years*, made of the highest
quality cotton-*SUPIMA*, which fibers are stronger, softer, and more
durable than the Pima, making this material more expensive and more sought
after. Our Factory has a capacity of manufacturing *5000 items per month* and
we cooperate with biggest distributors in Ukraine, Russia, Canada and
Dubai. Each season Cotton Wonder produce new patterns (each pattern is
unique, invented and drawn by our designer and applied on crafted Supima
fabric in factory in Poland especially for us). We are *Oeko-Tex and BIO
certified*.

      What we propose is exclusive cooperation with possibility to produce
any prints (we can do your corporate prints) style and size range you need.
      Please check our brand book to find more information about our
company and products.
       We can provide you with bestseller samples so you can see our unique
quality that you will definitely fall in love with?

Best regards,

Cotton Wonder Team.

www.instagram.com/cotton_wonder

+380980174417

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2044645