Subject: Ticket Assigned - Webinar: Get Ready for Windows 11 with Crucial Upgrades
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2022 12:55:53 +0000

Hi Mayar nasser mahmoud,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Webinar: Get Ready for Windows 11 with Crucial Upgrades Get Ready for Windows 11 with Crucial Upgrades.

		Is this email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
[https://campaign-statistics.com/browser_preview/vpJTAbrxET_jJ7jD]

[Get Ready for Windows 11 with Crucial Upgrades.]
[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/vpJTAbrxET_jJ7jD/21dbac48c580172fb8162cd775b57c8d]

Get Ready for Windows 11 with Crucial Upgrades.

Are you upgrading to Windows 11? Then it is a perfect time to upgrade
the memory and storage of your system with Crucial Memory & Storage
options. With minimum system requirements, Windows 11 will not install
on all systems. Upgraded memory and storage with larger capacities
will help you to upgrade to Windows 11.

Join our webinar and chose the right Crucial memory and storage and
get your system ready for Windows 11 

Join Now
[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/vpJTAbrxET_jJ7jD/fc39615af0431350cbb37e5dbf91cd3d]

[Syed Sohail Qadr]

PRESENTER:

Syed Sohail Qadri 

Product Manager: Micron
Date: 24th March
Time: 3.00PM to 3.30PM(UAE)

[Image description]

UAE : Office 313, Al Nazr Plaza, Dubai 

KSA: Building CS-01, Unit 11 Al-Raidah Digital City, Riyadh

E: [email-masked]

UAE: +971 4 330 4125 | KSA: +966 50 89 70770

		[Facebook]
[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/vpJTAbrxET_jJ7jD/461b7a938eaf9f4d596bb34fe2354baf]

[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/vpJTAbrxET_jJ7jD/a83ec69e0b697fee4cafab0668c9555d]

		[Twitter]
[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/vpJTAbrxET_jJ7jD/550c0b761914529d5912d1fffb03c2db]

[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/vpJTAbrxET_jJ7jD/4b491702d908638084d6eb3129d09414]

		[Instagram]
[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/vpJTAbrxET_jJ7jD/420d73c229827251530840d9fbd0264d]

[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/vpJTAbrxET_jJ7jD/c6f8e3af44911fb70822e2b01327a90b]

		[Facebook]
[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/vpJTAbrxET_jJ7jD/f41e53b4490a76c4fbc61a3384300c65]

[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/vpJTAbrxET_jJ7jD/2aa174ba55a6697c63484da33b187769]

		If you want to unsubscribe, click here.
[https://campaign-statistics.com/unsubscribe/vpJTAbrxET_jJ7jD]
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4047934