Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Thank you for collecting your order
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 10:03:38 +0000

Hi Mayar nasser mahmoud,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Thank you for collecting your order Dear customer service manager,

Attached is what I had ordered and I didn't receive. You can see the photo
I sent in my first mail.

Thank you
Hany

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Max Fashion <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022, 10:32
Subject: Thank you for collecting your order
To: Hany Nasib <[email-masked]>

Order number 2108054079

<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_EG_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/eg/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_EG_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_EG_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/eg/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_EG_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_EG_en>

Women
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_EG_en>
Men
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_EG_en>
Girls
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/department/girls?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_EG_en>
Boys
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/department/boys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_EG_en>
Shoes
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/department/shoes?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_EG_en>
Inspiration
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/inspiration?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_EG_en>

Thank you for collecting your order.

Hi Hany Nasib, you’ve successfully collected order number 2108054079
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/my-account/order/2108054079?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_EG_en>
from your collection point. Enjoy your purchases!

Order Details

Items

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/p/164198661?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_EG_en>
*
MAX *
* Typographic Print T-shirt with Round Neck and Short Sleeves *
Color: White
Size: XL
1

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/MaxFashionMENA>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/maxfashionMENA>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@maxfashionMENA*.

*Call us on 0020-225878188.*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_EG_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_EG_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4003296