Subject: Ticket Assigned - On-Demand On Same Time Delivery only 21 AED in Dubai and Sharjah - BeeThere Delivery
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2022 13:39:37 +0000

Hi Mayar nasser mahmoud,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  On-Demand On Same Time Delivery only 21 AED in Dubai and Sharjah - BeeThere Delivery Dear Baby Shop team,
I hope my email finds you well,

My name is Seraj Kindakji, I am The Sales Account Manager at BeeThere, an
on-demand delivery service.

We are writing to you, exploring any room of partnership for your on-demand
delivery needs in Dubai & Sharjah. We noticed that Baby Shop is one of the
highest-ranked baby products shops in the UAE according to the quality of
products. Congratulations on how fast you're scaling! We are really keen to
build a great and win-win partnership with you. *Our offer to your **Business
is 21 AED per order for Motorbikes orders and 32 AED per order for car
orders inclusive.*

Below are some of the added value services that we would be pleased to
offer to you:

   1.

   Delivery in Dubai & Sharjah within 60-90 min
   2.

   Easy to use customer portal (API integration available
   <https://beethere.delivery/website/api-documentation>)
   3.

   Support Cash on Delivery (COD)
   4.

   Selected Riders to ensure high quality
   5.

   Seamless financial and invoicing procedures
   6.

   MotorBikes and Cars fleets
   7.

   Real time tracking, and organized advanced support from our team.

I’m proposing to have a call at the earliest convenience, or you can visit
our calendar
<https://calendly.com/skindakji/beethere-delivery-introduction-meeting> and
book the time that suits you the most, to Introduce you to our services.

Should you have any further queries, please feel free to get in touch with
me anytime.

Best Regards, Seraj

-- 

Seraj Aldin Kindakji

Sales Account Manager

BeeThere Team

Dubai Downtown, Dubai mall, Souk Al Bahar, Saha offices B, office 532

Mob: +971-525419206

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3999410