Subject: Ticket Assigned - Introduction: Calendula Park
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2022 03:50:36 +0000

Hi Mayar nasser mahmoud,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Introduction: Calendula Park Hello!

Greetings from CP!

Calendula Park. We are an apparel sourcing company, Operating as a chain
between the overseas buyers/brands and the local garments production units.
We help brands manage their off-shore production with our ethical factories
- from sampling to production. We represent our overseas customers and
smooth the whole buying process.

We add value to your buying process. if you;

Looking to Manufacture knitted garments from a factory with compliance?
Looking to Manufacture in Large quantities?
Looking to Manufacture quality accessories?
Looking for a manufacturer who can offer OEM & ODM support?
Make products only in Cotton or only in special fabrics or both?
Make value-added garments?

   - We help you to deal with the ideal factory by considering Quality,
   Quantity, Cost, products, and Compliance.
   - We Coordinate with the factory and ensure quality and timely delivery.
   - We Render Technical Support at every level of production.
   - We Communicate the updates to the buyer at regular intervals.
   - With our expert team managing your productions we save your time and
   money.
   - Providing highly commendable service by being a seamless, efficient &
   effective partner from India.
   - Logistics Support for smooth delivery of goods.

We would like to extend our service to your esteemed brand.

BEST,

*Srinivasan Ramanathan*
Founder
Calendula Park

+00 91 8754059206 | [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

www.calendulapark.com

<http://www.linkedin.com/in/srinivas-rt-2993b275/>

Attachment(s) that exceed the 20 MB limit have been dropped. Please reach out to the sender. https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3958617