Subject: Ticket Assigned - Product Listing on Centrepoint stores online
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 20:10:29 +0000

Hi Mayar nasser mahmoud,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Product Listing on Centrepoint stores online Hi,

I am Assel, CEO of Beauty by Assel LLC, registered in the UAE. My company
works with international natural and organic cosmetic manufacturers. We are
distributors for their products in the UAE - the products are not available
in the UAE at the moment, so we would be introducing a new range of
products to the market that is both natural and unique.

I would like to know if you would be interested in listing the products of
our partners on your site.

Thank you,
Assel

-- 
Assel
CEO, Beauty By Assel LLC
Dubai, UAE
Phone: +971 52 875 6489
Email: [email-masked]

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3929724