Subject: Ticket Assigned - VIBESHUB MARKETING AGENCY
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 17:22:53 +0000

Hi Mayar nasser mahmoud,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  VIBESHUB MARKETING AGENCY Hello

My name is (Mohammed Alaa), i am a business development manager at VIBES
HUB E-commerce Consultancy. Your company caught my attention while I was
roaming online as one of the successful and promising companies I believe I
can help you fulfil your business vision.

Let me tell you how, at VIBES HUB we help you generate more revenue on your
E-commerce website (online store), we also consult you on your website
performance and what might be making you lose potential sales, we also
develop a marketing campaign its main objective is to increase traffic on
you E-store and convert to sales. And We have been achieving above market
benchmark in that matter with an average ROAS of 12 to 1 and 6% conversion
rate.

You can also position and enhance your business digital presence to reach
your target segment with our Social Media Management plans and Digital
Design Services.

I would be honored to set a meeting to discuss the different ways we can
achieve success together

-- 
Mohammed Alaa
Business Development Manger| www.vibes-hub.com

Telephone: +201157490481
Email: [email-masked]
Address: VIBES HUB, The Greek Campus-171 Al Falki, Ad Dawawin, Abdeen.
 <https://www.facebook.com/Vibes.HUB.agency/> [image:
linkedin icon] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/eshu-eg/?viewAsMember=true>
  <https://www.instagram.com/vibes.hub.agency/>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3928737