Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your product alert has been set
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 16:16:15 +0000

Hi Mayar nasser mahmoud,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your product alert has been set is it possible to check and advise in which store in Dubai this stock is
available?
I am looking for 'S' or 'M' size of that blue denim jacket and willing to
visit any splash store in UAE if stock is available.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Splash Fashions <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Feb 20, 2022 at 6:57 PM
Subject: Your product alert has been set
To: Karthik Koutharapu <[email-masked]>

You’ll be notified when it’s available.

<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/80f102fa23af3dc4b622fc764cb7beeeb627d556?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.splashfashions.com%2Fae%2Fen%3Futm_source%253Dhybris%2526utm_medium%253Demail%2526utm_campaign%253Dproduct_alert_AE_en&userId=2052496&signature=aba3c400996e58e5>
Download our apps now
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/41a4d5cf01fee5539afa7f589a96a8ddd097d8e5?url=https%3A%2F%2Fitunes.apple.com%2Fae%2Fapp%2Fid1157403562%3Futm_source%253Dhybris%2526utm_medium%253Demail%2526utm_campaign%253Dproduct_alert_AE_en&userId=2052496&signature=fa6dd2f3fcaa45df>
[image:
android icon]
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/5ec7f211a36298f6d631d7bcae54972345ec196a?url=https%3A%2F%2Fplay.google.com%2Fstore%2Fapps%2Fdetails%3Fid%3Dcom.landmarkgroup.splashfashions%26referrer%3Dutm_source%253Dhybris%2526utm_medium%253Demail%2526utm_campaign%253Dproduct_alert_AE_en&userId=2052496&signature=079911a75c561b89>
iPhone
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/010976d25c94da35e195872c9295f6d715a4f204?url=https%3A%2F%2Fitunes.apple.com%2Fae%2Fapp%2Fid1157403562%3Futm_source%253Dhybris%2526utm_medium%253Demail%2526utm_campaign%253Dproduct_alert_AE_en&userId=2052496&signature=39d47c43cf551af7>
Android
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/f4a330ae994a1dedbe93c731cfc2ff61c25399b9?url=https%3A%2F%2Fplay.google.com%2Fstore%2Fapps%2Fdetails%3Fid%3Dcom.landmarkgroup.splashfashions%26referrer%3Dutm_source%253Dhybris%2526utm_medium%253Demail%2526utm_campaign%253Dproduct_alert_AE_en&userId=2052496&signature=479576aecc715a9f>

Women
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/2eb4ee87574b00b0fa933938ff09cc4b58c24ce1?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.splashfashions.com%2Fae%2Fen%2Fdepartment%2Fwomen%3Futm_source%253Dhybris%2526utm_medium%253Demail%2526utm_campaign%253Dproduct_alert_AE_en&userId=2052496&signature=7625ed05b3b85378>
Men
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/7581830c95d6c7810759aa3d121d427656c2ea31?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.splashfashions.com%2Fae%2Fen%2Fdepartment%2Fmen%3Futm_source%253Dhybris%2526utm_medium%253Demail%2526utm_campaign%253Dproduct_alert_AE_en&userId=2052496&signature=23c9c3b02567d3af>
Offers
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/cae3b84340b6cd6932ab4a50a83d2fd3ef01a3b5?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.splashfashions.com%2Fae%2Fen%2Foffers%3Futm_source%253Dhybris%2526utm_medium%253Demail%2526utm_campaign%253Dproduct_alert_AE_en&userId=2052496&signature=71f7f5db051ff0f5>
Clearance
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/a0f87dc88307c00f8021da1c5142a5e0b94c5e26?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.splashfashions.com%2Fae%2Fen%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dbadge.title.en%253AClearance%26clr%3Dtrue%26utm_source%253Dhybris%2526utm_medium%253Demail%2526utm_campaign%253Dproduct_alert_AE_en&userId=2052496&signature=d84b46647f528705>
We’ve set your product alert.
Hi Karthik Koutharapu, we’ll send you an email as soon as it’s back in
stock.
* Sustainable Solid Zip Through Denim Jacket with Pockets *
Color: Blue
Size: S * AED 48 *
By buying cotton products from Splash, you’re supporting more sustainable
cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative (BCI). Better Cotton is
sourced via mass balance. *Learn more at bettercotton.org/massbalance
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/af8fdae8e295271c8888b35880ac4b6f161a0f85?url=http%3A%2F%2Fbettercotton.org%2Fmassbalance&userId=2052496&signature=5e2f6f157664f13b>*
Continue Shopping
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/7a6b04d099ca11c654df81396c8fff9b64268f94?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.splashfashions.com%2Fae%2Fen%2Fp%2F162826144%3Futm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_alert_AE_en&userId=2052496&signature=8fd45c927e3c900b>

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/111580c6764228b47b75f98ff3a51f9bd18e9203?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FSplashFashions&userId=2052496&signature=db5a35d1660652be>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/bad8e94b42161ca9ddfba27dcae60e6d5e4bf6da?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FSplashFashions&userId=2052496&signature=6c3424ba61471b07>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@SplashFashions*.

*Call us on 800-SPLASH (800-775274).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/58d1d095f97f824e237867388e3efe3d37864087?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.splashfashions.com%2Fae%2Fen%2Fprivacypolicy%3Futm_source%253Dhybris%2526utm_medium%253Demail%2526utm_campaign%253Dproduct_alert_AE_en&userId=2052496&signature=572153bcb06693e2>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/f259e7bf5bb33a883ac097a8145b3260d712c86f?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.splashfashions.com%2Fae%2Fen%2Ftermsandconditions%3Futm_source%253Dhybris%2526utm_medium%253Demail%2526utm_campaign%253Dproduct_alert_AE_en&userId=2052496&signature=20cc1b9a0243d314>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3921941