Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your order has been cancelled
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2022 22:26:40 +0000

Hi Mayar nasser mahmoud,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your order has been cancelled Goodevening,
May I ask why my order was cancelled? I just asked for the phone number to
be changed so when my order arrives I get called on the right number.
Instead I got refunded and my
Order got cancelled?

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 at 6:50 PM
Subject: Your order has been cancelled
To: Myasar Tabbaa <[email-masked]>

Order 8156565130.

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcustomer_full_cancellation_KW_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/kw/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcustomer_full_cancellation_KW_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcustomer_full_cancellation_KW_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/kw/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcustomer_full_cancellation_KW_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcustomer_full_cancellation_KW_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcustomer_full_cancellation_KW_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcustomer_full_cancellation_KW_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcustomer_full_cancellation_KW_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcustomer_full_cancellation_KW_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcustomer_full_cancellation_KW_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcustomer_full_cancellation_KW_en>
Your order has been successfully cancelled.
Hi Myasar Tabbaa, we just wanted to confirm that your order number
8156565130
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/my-account/order/8156565130?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=customer_full_cancellation_KW_en>
has been cancelled at your request. Your refund is being processed and will
be sent to your original payment method at the earliest. Hope to see you
back soon.

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/163662292?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=customer_full_cancellation_KW_en>
BABYSHOP
L.O.L. Surprise! Makeup Set
Quantity: 1 KWD 1.68
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/162441123?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=customer_full_cancellation_KW_en>
LIFESTYLE
Maybelline Falsies Lash Lift Washable Mascara
Color: Black
Quantity: 1 KWD 2.64
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/161686221?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=customer_full_cancellation_KW_en>
LIFESTYLE
K7L Concealer Palette
Color: Multicolour
Quantity: 1 KWD 6
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/162052592?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=customer_full_cancellation_KW_en>
LIFESTYLE
Kiss Cosmetics Multi Brow Trimmer
Quantity: 1 KWD 1.65
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/159936655?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=customer_full_cancellation_KW_en>
LIFESTYLE
Maybelline New York Master Fixing Translucent Loose Powder
Color: White
Quantity: 1 KWD 2.92
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/161982861?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=customer_full_cancellation_KW_en>
LIFESTYLE
NYX Professional Make up Lingerie Push-Up Lipstick
Color: Push-Up
Quantity: 1 KWD 3
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/162885675?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=customer_full_cancellation_KW_en>
LIFESTYLE
GLOO Make-Up Blending Sponge - Set of 2
Quantity: 1 KWD 1.5
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/161128800?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=customer_full_cancellation_KW_en>
LIFESTYLE
Maybelline New York Master Drama Eye Pencil
Color: Black
Quantity: 1 KWD 1.94
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/163982641?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=customer_full_cancellation_KW_en>
SPLASH
2Xtremz Striped Sleeveless Bodycon Dress with Chain Accent
Color: Multicolour
Size: S
Quantity: 1 KWD 9.75

Subtotal: * KWD 31.08*
Standard ground shipping:

* FREE *
*Total* *KWD 11.18*
The Shukrans you’ve earned on this order will be reversed.
Your refund:
*KWD 19* will be refunded to My Credit.
${ctx.messages.myCreditDescription}
To learn more about how My Credit works, take a look at our Help Centre.
<https://helpkw.centrepointstores.com/en/support/home>

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 18-00-871.*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcustomer_full_cancellation_KW_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcustomer_full_cancellation_KW_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3852073