Subject: Ticket Assigned - Rude Service
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2022 23:45:27 +0000

Hi Mayar nasser mahmoud,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Rude Service Hi,

Order number 9556158354
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9556158354?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
 and 9556157138 was suppose to be delivered today but your RUDE delivery
guy called me around 2:53Pm asking if my location is inside Dubai Auto zone
(Ducamz) I said yes. He didn't want to come inside and requested to come at
the security gate. He said security will charge AED 5 and open the package.
Whereas I have ordered so many items and security never charge nor open any
of my package!  Your delivery guy left from outside the security gate
without delivering the package even though I agreed to pay him AED 5 upon
presenting me the bill.

This is the delivery guy number 052-3164895. I tried calling him but he
blocked my number and later he called me and said he will deliver tomorrow
! whereas It was supposed to be delivered today!   I am NEVER EVER ORDERING
AGAIN !

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3838367