Subject: Ticket Assigned - Make up Superstar 2022
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 16:31:56 +0000

Hi Mayar nasser mahmoud,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Make up Superstar 2022 Good day!

With immense pleasure, we invite you to take part in the upcoming UAE’S
Next Makeup Superstar, 6th Edition of Beauty Championships, with
participants from all over the globe, which will take place in Dubai, on
the 12th of March 2022.

This is a great opportunity to showcase your brand among the crème de la
crème of the Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle, Healthcare, Cryptocurrency,
Fitness, Wellness & Entertainment industry and engage with over 400 VVip’s,
ambassadors, diplomats, consul generals, high profile business individuals,
potential clients, and the most fashionable women at our glamorous red
carpet event, beauty & fashion influencers, bloggers and media.

Our glamorous event will be covered by UAE and International Press Media
and it is a unique platform that entertains the audience during the
competition, exhibition, and cocktail party. Alongside there will be live
performances, fashion shows, an Awards ceremony, cocktail celebrations, and
a raffle draw.

Please analyze the sponsorship proposal and the event details in the
attached file and let us know if you have any more questions or concerns.
We'd be happy to discuss and clarify everything and we can even set up a
meeting.

Awards include the following and many more:
- Best Makeup Artist
- Best Bridal Model
- Best Emerging Influencers
- Special Celebrity Awards
- Special Awards for Makeup Artists & Hair Stylists in the UAE
- Special Awards for Models in the UAE & Abroad
-Brands and products to be launched live on stage: Makeup, Skincare,
Haircare, sportswear, clothing brands, jewelry, shoes, and handbags.
- Awards for entrepreneurs & achievers in the field of beauty, fashion,
lifestyle, and more.

Venue: TBA ( Dubai )
DATE: March 12,  2022

(UAE officials have confirmed that only those who have been vaccinated
against Covid-19 will be allowed to attend the event)

Please find the links to previous events below:

The most recent event in the BEAUTY CHAMPIONSHIP series

UAE Bridal Makeup & Bedazzled Awards 2021
https://youtu.be/3i403ESqfSw

UAE Bridal Beauty Championship II 2019: https://youtu.be/SVFsEHYbYZ0

 UAE Beauty Championship
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBiCQxTGj3w

 World Beauty Championship
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE61RDnmEmc&t=298s

 UAE Bridal Beauty Championship
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-hdQeuJZHA

PRESS CONFERENCE: https://youtu.be/uBPRlwETVDs

https://brideclubme.com/articles/bride-club-partners-bedazzled-events-uae-bridal-beauty-championship/

https://m.khaleejtimes.com/sponsored-content/first-ever-uae-bridal-beauty-championship-to-be-held-on-saturday

http://thefashionandstyle.com/fashion/bridal-beauty-championship-held-in-dubai/

https://youtu.be/Xrg_YAoFsA4

https://youtu.be/KZDIrpDwTJE

https://youtu.be/AGStzygznqw

https://youtu.be/tE61RDnmEmc

https://youtu.be/OEmtM7UA0W4

https://youtu.be/BonfG4TXGSg

THANKS & BEST REGARDS
Yvonne Lobo

on behalf of

Dr. Mansoor has been Awarded a Lifetime Membership and Honorary Board
Diplomate status for North American Academy of Aesthetic.
The Abrahamic Business Circle (Honorary  Advisory)
Ph.D. Studies LLC Accredited Degree Experts (Academic Advisory Board)
Ambassador-Commonwealth Entrepreneurs Club
Outstanding Contributions to the Middle East Culture - 2021 (Awarded by
H.H. Sheikh Juma bin Maktoum Juma Al Maktoum)
Middle East Beauty Ambassador (Awarded in USA, India & UAE)
Global Ambassador of Fashion & Beauty (UPFB)(International Honor & award)
World Peace Ambassador (WPT)
Middle East Regional Director Of World Beauty Congress

-- 
Yvonne Lobo

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3821485