Subject: Ticket Assigned - Urgent - Complaint - Giggles Jessica Convertible Baby Crib
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 17:03:16 +0000

Hi Mayar nasser mahmoud,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Urgent - Complaint - Giggles Jessica Convertible Baby Crib Hi,

I purchased the Giggles Jessica Convertible Baby Crib before my baby was
born. It has been great so far but now baby is 18 months and she is able to
climb out of it. 

This is extremely dangerous, and I would like to place an official complaint
about this bed. This bed shouldn't be sold. I would like to speak to someone
urgently to address this issue. 

 

Shamim Kassibawi | Founder

Play:Date - The Social-Circle Building App for Kids!
The Binary by Omniyat, Office 304

Business Bay

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

M: +971 50 550 3230

E:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

W.
<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.myplay
dateapp.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CAlefiya.Rathwala%40unilever.com%7C96ba54efd6c0
4816146a08d9870a0780%7Cf66fae025d36495bbfe078a6ff9f8e6e%7C1%7C0%7C6376892994
14837500%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI
6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=vX7uWLW1kUJgNYUyZ3eEh1%2BVU7NnhWL4OOYHk
pD1%2Fo8%3D&reserved=0> www.MyPlayDateApp.com 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3780248