Subject: Ticket Assigned - Sales executive with 2 years of experience in (MADURA FASHION ADITYA BIRLA) https://www.adityabirla.com/media/stories/dressing-to-impress
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2022 21:39:18 +0000

Hi Mayar nasser mahmoud,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Sales executive with 2 years of experience in (MADURA FASHION ADITYA BIRLA) https://www.adityabirla.com/media/stories/dressing-to-impress Respected Sir/Madam
  I shaikh naved nazir ahmed As a sales excutive with 2 years of experience
in (MADURA FASHION ADITYA BIRLA)  with strategy and lead development.
I would love the opportunity to become your company’s next sale star .
          Throughout my short career I bring a comprehensive set of skills
that
I believe will be valuable to a company.

My communication, people centric nature and compassion have afforded
excellent customer service skills.

       I am very eager to take part of your winning organization

Please find attached my resume for more details.
https://www.adityabirla.com/media/stories/dressing-to-impress

Yours Sincerely
 NAVED SHAIKH
+971554024035

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3713836