Subject: Ticket Assigned - Tabby Order Refund
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 20:00:35 +0000

Hi Mayar nasser mahmoud,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Tabby Order Refund Dear Admin,

This is regarding an order I placed online using tabby and checked out as a
guest. However, the order wasn’t processed due to some technical error on
your platform and my tabby amount was deducted.

After 12 calls to your customer service regarding this order and repeatedly
being told that there’s no order on the platform, they’ve asked me to email
here regarding this and attach a screenshot in order to refund the amount
to my credit card. Request you to immediately look into this and provide a
solution ASAP since its been 2 weeks+ I’m running behind this issue.

Details are as follows:
Customer Name: Mohammad Zayed
Phone number used: 0569707034
email address: [email-masked]
Date: 23rd november 2021

Tabby screenshot:

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3601316