Subject: Ticket Assigned - About splashfashions.com
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 08:51:48 +0000

Hi Mayar nasser mahmoud,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  About splashfashions.com  Hi splashfashions.com  Team,

I noticed something interesting while going through your website
splashfashions.com

It's apparent that you have used AdWords marketing to promote your business
in the past, however, your website does see some organic search traffic
here and there. Now, I believe I can help increase that portion of organic
traffic significantly at splashfashions.com

I believe you would like to come top on searches for keywords related to
splashfashions.com*. *I found a number of SEO issues such as Broken Links,
Page Speed Issues, HTML validation errors, images with no ALT text on your
website, that's stopping you from getting that traffic.

How about I fix those, and also promote you through engaging content on
relevant places on the web (read, social media).

I guarantee you will see a drastic change in your search ranking and
traffic once these issues are fixed. Also, this is one time, so no paying
AdWords every month.

Is this something you are interested in?

If yes, please allow me to send you a no-obligation audit report and quote.

Kind Regards,

Ben.converthink | Web Analyst

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Note: *if you are interested, then I can send you ‘Proposal and Pricelist’

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3256812