Subject: Ticket Assigned - Urgent | Order number: 9504936531
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 07:04:10 +0000

Hi Mayar nasser mahmoud,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Urgent | Order number: 9504936531 Hello Babystore team,

Hope all well.

I ordered from the website yesterday- Order no: 9504936531

I wanted the delivery today before 5 pm and thus I selected Click & Collect
Facility, since it was showing delivery today.

I am traveling to India today from a 7pm flight. Request you to please
arrange the shipment by afternoon.

You can connect with me at +971-581224439.

Regards,
Abhishek P Gupta
-- 

 <http://www.kitopi.com>

*Abhishek Gupta*

Financial Planner and Analyst

[email-masked] | 04-350 2000

www.kitopi.com

 <https://www.instagram.com/kitopihq/> 
<https://www.facebook.com/kitopiHQ/> 
<https://twitter.com/kitopihq> 
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdQapIgE0jUuDkTuzCKqmew> 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/kitopi/>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3156246