Subject: Ticket Assigned - Not able to use the credit voucher online
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2021 08:36:46 +0000

Hi Mayar nasser mahmoud,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Not able to use the credit voucher online Good Day,
Hope this email finds you well
I am writing this email to solve the problem I am facing.
I have a credit Voucher attached to this email, which I am not able to use
while Purchasing online either on app or Web, However I got this voucher in
exchange for some products purchased from the store. As I remember I was
told this voucher can be used both online and instore purchase, so instead
of refund I opted for a credit voucher.

Now I am finding it difficult to Purchase online, If it is only the store
voucher it's a lose lose situation for me without choice.
My basket is full with the products which I don't want to miss you
can track with my mobile number.
Being a reputed organization, I would request to convert the voucher and
make it flexible.
One more thing I wanted to clarify, the issued credit voucher has to be
used at once or can be used multiple times till the credit is finished. As
I was denied at the store to use full credit at once. I wish the rules to
be defined customer friendly.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards

Mohammed Atifuddin
056-6371727
Shukran number 1800 0002 3605 8006

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3060547