Subject: Ticket Assigned - Return Material Issue
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2021 08:36:45 +0000

Hi Mayar nasser mahmoud,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Return Material Issue Dear Support Team,

I am writing this email to you after massive frustration caused by dealing
with your customer care.

I purchased one pair of shoes online with order number 4579600033 on 18th
July 2021.

Return requested due to damage of left shoe's sole and body detachment
through Centerpoint app and got it collected on 22nd August 2021.

No return receipt was given by the courier guy telling me that I will be
getting a message on my centerpoint app.

Issues:
A) 14 days are over but no information ever received on centerpoint app or
by anyone about material receival. App still shows the material return
requested.

B) During these 14 days, I called Centerpoint customer care many times
(more than 10 times) and every single time I was told to wait for 48 hours.

C) Just 2 days back I was given a complaint number as 3052398 by customer
care representative assuring that my issue will b resolved within next 48
hours.

D) Today, 4th September 2021, I called for followup and surprisingly I was
told that in their system the return request is dated to 2nd September. How
is it possible even when the shoe was already collected by the Centerpoint
pickup agent 14 days ago.

I waited so patiently, considering 14 days are good enough to come to a
conclusion.I don't see any significant progress except promises for the
next 48 hours.

Surprisingly, while I am writing this email, I got a call from Landmark,
Qatar stating they found my shoes and all these issues happened because of
some sort of system error. Additionally I am not eligible for repairing
shoes because I requested it after a month.

*My concern here is why Centerpoint collected my shoes when it was not
eligible for a return request? Why were my shoes kept down somewhere by
Centerpoint for 14 days without any reason? Why was I not given correct
information during my various followup calls?*

I have been promised today that I will receive my damaged shoes by
tomorrow.  Sending back the damaged shoes after holding for 14 days is not
something anyone would like. I hope at least they fulfill their promise
this time. Fingers crossed.

*I must say, it is the height of unprofessionalism shown by the retailer
company. Considering the Landmark group being a big name in the retail
industry, this incident is absolutely eye opening and frustrating. I will
definitely reconsider doing any future business / Trade with Centerpoint or
Landmark. *

Regards,
Shahnawaz Haidar
Mobile: +974-50626790

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3060286