Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Credit note lost & Burjuman store not helping
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 08:35:40 +0000

Hi Mayar nasser mahmoud,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Credit note lost & Burjuman store not helping ---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Bhavna Tekwani* <[email-masked]>
Date: Saturday, August 28, 2021
Subject: Credit note lost & Burjuman store not helping
To: [email-masked]

Hi Team,

I am a Customer that made a purchase in April, returned it in May and was
given a credit note in return. I tend to sometimes loose credit notes, at
the end of the day they look like receipts and I’m surely not the only
customer that has ever lost one. Fortunately I took a photo of the credit
note the minute I received it to ensure that I can keep track of this.

A couple of months later, before visiting Center Point, I remembered I had
this voucher tried looking for it. As I couldn’t find it, I searched for
the photo and found it in my photo gallery.

Assuming center point staff is helpful I came to store and requested help
in reprinting the credit note - Harshad Fernandez from the same store I
received the credit note from advised me that the Landmark system is so
outdated that a barcode from a credit note can be used multiple times
without the amount registering in the system, and that unless I have the
physical voucher to consider the amount stolen and lost. Upon telling him
the amount is not small his exact words were “what if it was money and you
lost it? Can’t do anything right? Well same here!” This too was shared with
so much arrogance, the other staff members heard this too and agreed with
me that the “business manager” shouldn’t have spoken to a customer like
this.

And if your system is really this flawed, surely the company should be
doing something to fix this major issue.

My humble request is for you to help me check if my credit note has been
redeemed and if it hasn’t, to please help me with a copy of it so I can
make use of the money I have already paid to Landmark stores. Attached is
my credit note.

I would really appreciate a response on this, and would be happy to provide
any additional details needed.

Thank you,

Bhavna

-- 
Bhavna Tekwani

-- 
Bhavna Tekwani

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3032391