Subject: Ticket Assigned -
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2021 11:23:52 +0000

Hi Mayar nasser mahmoud,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.   Respected sir/madam,

I tried making contact on the number given by you, but was unable to reach
you.

I have read about your firm from Indian embassy and also on facebook,you
are doing great work in your field.

I am seriously interested and looking for a good and genuine partner in
Dubai for my spice business.

We are major spice supplies to major namkeen industries in India like
Balaji waters, Gopal namkeen, Vadalia foods, Diamond chips and many more.

So, can i get a chance to speak with your purchase manager or arrange a
live video call meeting so that we can have a proper discussion.

Thanking you
Sahil Nadpara ( Export manager,Sonet spices)
Call us:- +91 81603 03871
Email us:- [email-masked]
Website:- www.sonetspices.com

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2944085