Subject: Ticket Assigned - عيب مصنعي
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2021 11:02:32 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Mayar nasser mahmoud,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  عيب مصنعي   

تحية طيبة 

تم الطلب من موقعكم برقم 6334191888 

باسم حنان سالم 

ووصل المنتج ولكن يوجد به عيوب مصنعية كما هو واضح في الصور المرفقة منها ميلان
في القدم الامامية الجهة اليسرى بانحناء الى

الجهة اليمنى مما قد يتسبب في كسرها مع الوقت والواضح جدا انه خلل وعيب في
التصنيع 

وكذلك يوجد مشكله في القاعدة الحديدية ايضا انها غير مركبة بشكل صحيح مما يجعل
لها بروز في الجهة اليمنى عند طرف الجلوس 

وكذلك لون القاعدة الارجل في الموقع ذهبي  ولكن المرسل ليس كذلك ومختلف جدا 

اريد تبديل الكرسي بنفس المنج ولكن بحالة ممتازة وصحيحة من ناحية الون والتركيب

 

للتواصل 0531888170 

 

WALEED S BIN AWN

0531888170

Motoon Towers| Olaya - Tahlia Street | North Tower - 2nd Floor 
P.O.Box 99917 | Riyadh 11625
 <http://www.genesisme.com/> www.genesisme.com

The contents of this email, including all related responses, files and
attachments transmitted with it (collectively referred to as “this Email”),
are intended solely for the use of the individual/entity to whom/which they
are addressed, and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
information. This Email may not be disclosed or forwarded to anyone else
without authorization from the originator of this Email. If you have
received this Email in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete all copies from your system. Please note that the views or opinions
presented in this Email are those of the author and may not necessarily
represent those of Genesis. The recipient should check this Email and any
attachments for the presence of any viruses. Genesis accepts no liability
for any damage caused by any virus/error transmitted by this Email.

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2935935