Subject: Ticket Assigned - CV:Doha Chemlal-Saleswoman
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2021 11:32:03 +0000

Hi Mayar nasser mahmoud,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  CV:Doha Chemlal-Saleswoman Dear Sir or Madam

Kindly accept my application fo saleswoman Representative position. Through
my previous knowledge about your company I am honored to join your work
team, I am confident that I would be a perfect fit for this role, as my
experience and abilities precisely match your requirements.

I am a sales-oriented professional with expertise in client relationship
management, customer satisfaction and retention. I have experience
contributing to strategic planning while delivering improvements in
processes, productivity, and costs. As a Saleswoman for Grand Perfumes
Factory in Abu dhabi , I currently maintain profit objectives, and analyze
future trends.

In all the roles that I have held, I have fostered strong relationships
with customers and strategic associates. Working as a Sales Assistant with
Love City Accessoiries  , I exceeded all my targets. I simultaneously
gained respect from staff and management through effective communication
and liaison.

 I will be happy to discuss my positive attitude and strong work ethic. I
have Attached my Resume. And Shall much appreciate a call for an interview
and Thanks in advance for sparing your time

Sincerely,

Doha Chemlal

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2927698