Subject: Ticket Assigned - [##40763##] Your ticket has been Closed
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 05:06:08 +0000

Hi Mayar nasser mahmoud,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  [##40763##] Your ticket has been Closed Dear MAX Cs,

Your ticket "40763 Fwd: [#2712844] - Change of wrong Phone number" has been 
Closed.

We hope that we've helped you to the best of your satisfaction. To re-open 
this ticket simply reply to this email.

Regards,
R2S Logistics Support Team.

How would you rate our customer service? 
<https://support.r2slogistics.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsne0918b39cc404717c76c7da36954409d&uid=edbsn875479c27a546caeb5c9a24bab932a87&req=edbsn8daf54d48a268f510140b7da98538a501213a1042ddaed69a46e77e9ad0b9af7&aid=edbsndfecc23cd96fc7bf752c4471181dd48af8b816824a89787e4c1f2e1f81d36359&did=edbsnacb2ea91799b2d27c2b74cadbd061d0090e97f7d4a8b5652c1f299df160a690a>
Good 
<https://support.r2slogistics.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsne0918b39cc404717c76c7da36954409d&uid=edbsn875479c27a546caeb5c9a24bab932a87&req=edbsn8daf54d48a268f510140b7da98538a501213a1042ddaed69a46e77e9ad0b9af7&aid=edbsndfecc23cd96fc7bf752c4471181dd48af8b816824a89787e4c1f2e1f81d36359&did=edbsnacb2ea91799b2d27c2b74cadbd061d0090e97f7d4a8b5652c1f299df160a690a&sop=1>
Okay 
<https://support.r2slogistics.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsne0918b39cc404717c76c7da36954409d&uid=edbsn875479c27a546caeb5c9a24bab932a87&req=edbsn8daf54d48a268f510140b7da98538a501213a1042ddaed69a46e77e9ad0b9af7&aid=edbsndfecc23cd96fc7bf752c4471181dd48af8b816824a89787e4c1f2e1f81d36359&did=edbsnacb2ea91799b2d27c2b74cadbd061d0090e97f7d4a8b5652c1f299df160a690a&sop=2>
Bad 
<https://support.r2slogistics.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsne0918b39cc404717c76c7da36954409d&uid=edbsn875479c27a546caeb5c9a24bab932a87&req=edbsn8daf54d48a268f510140b7da98538a501213a1042ddaed69a46e77e9ad0b9af7&aid=edbsndfecc23cd96fc7bf752c4471181dd48af8b816824a89787e4c1f2e1f81d36359&did=edbsnacb2ea91799b2d27c2b74cadbd061d0090e97f7d4a8b5652c1f299df160a690a&sop=3>
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2764045