Subject: Ticket Assigned - Re: 1st top...
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 10:08:43 +0000

Hi Mayar nasser mahmoud,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Re: 1st top... Hello Support

Do you want more Revenue from your business website?

We are a Digital Marketing company with specialization in SEO & development
services. We have helped over 350 businesses achieve their marketing
objectives by helping them rank higher on Google search.

If you want us to assist you in optimizing your website and help you improve
your online presence, just respond to this email with your contact details,
phone/Skype.

If you want we can share with you a SEO audit report of your website.

For report kindly share these details with us:-

1. Your website

2. Your target area/location

3. Keywords (if you have)

We look forward to a positive response.

Thanks & Regards,

Please keep safe and stay healthy.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2216866