Subject: Ticket Assigned - Account Login Issues
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 03:26:58 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Mayar nasser mahmoud,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Account Login Issues Greetings,

I hope this email finds you well. I tried to login to my account but I have
forgotten the password. I clicked the Forget Password Tab and it sent me
the link to my email. I clicked the  link and it asked me to give a new
password for the account. After doing so, I tried to login with the new
password but it still showed incorrect.

I tried to do the same procedure for like 10 times, but the result is the
same.

I have attached the screenshots of the error messages. Kindly help me out
in this case because i need to make online orders and i also have the
points in this account.

Regards,
Rahul Thiyagarajah
050-6692671
Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2098533