Subject: Ticket Assigned - Showroom for rent ( Almushrif coop)
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 02:03:03 +0000

Hi Mayar nasser mahmoud,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Showroom for rent ( Almushrif coop)  

Dear all 

Greetings!

We would like to offer you a shop with big space for rent in al Mushrif coop.

So please find attached file for more details..

If you need more  information please contact us.

 

Thanks & Regard

Kasem mohamed 

leasing Dept Al Mushref Coop

Tel: 02 6448885

Fax: 02 6444041

Mob:+971 50 511 09 70

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the
addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this
message and any attachments. 

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence
of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2075140