Subject: Ticket Assigned - order number 6270370194
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2021 03:05:19 +0000

Hi Mayar nasser mahmoud,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  order number 6270370194 السلام عليكم
استلمت اليوم الاوردر رقم 6270370194 و عند فتحه وجدت الاغراض تالفة ومقطوعة
كما بالصور
فضلا عمل طلب للارجاع

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Sahar Nassar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2021, 4:38 pm
Subject: Fwd: You haven't collected order number 6270370194
To: <[email-masked]>

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Feb 8, 2021, 10:13 AM
Subject: You haven't collected order number 6270370194
To: Sahar Nassar <[email-masked]>

Pick it up in-store now

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
Download our apps now
 <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> [image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
iPhone <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>

You haven't collected your order yet.

Hi Sahar Nassar, your order number 6270370194
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/my-account/order/6270370194?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
is still waiting for you at the following store.
Collect your order from:
Centrepoint, Al Sheikh Ibrahim Al Ibrahim Road,Al Imam Mohamad Ibn Saud
Sreet
Address :

Al Sheikh Ibrahim Al Ibrahim Road,Al Imam Mohamad Ibn Saud Sreet, 65525, Al
Bahah, Abha, Saudi Arabia
Phone Number: 8001111027
Working hours :

Saturday to Thursday 9:30am to 11:30pm / Friday 4:00pm to 11:30pm
Get Directions
<https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Current+Location/Al%20Sheikh%20Ibrahim%20Al%20Ibrahim%20Road,Al%20Imam%20Mohamad%20Ibn%20Saud%20Sreet,%2065525,%20Abha,%20Al%20Hawiyah,%20Al%20Bahah,%20Saudi%20Arabia?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>

Payment Method:
 PayPal

Please collect it before FEBRUARY 14th, 2021, as your order will be
returned to our warehouse after that time. Don't forget to carry your
identification and a copy of your order confirmation email or text message.

Get a special discount on your next in-store purchase!

All you need to do is show your Click & Collect order number to our store
staff on the day you collect and shop away.

Order Details

Items

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/161348197?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Striped Longline Top with Asymmetric Hem and One Shoulder *
Color: Brown
Size: L
1

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-111-10CP (800-1111027).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2073561