Subject: Bria Solo Free Suspension Notice
From: Bria Solo <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 19:32:18 +0000

Hi there,

 Please be advised your Bria Solo Free account has been suspended for
violation of the End User License Agreement
<https://go.counterpath.com/hubfs/assets/pdf/cpc-eula.pdf> you accepted
when Bria was downloaded and installed.

 Bria Solo free is for personal calls only, and not intended for business
calls or your current volume of calls.

 To restore your Bria connectivity, subscription to Bria Solo is required.
This can be quickly accomplished with the below steps, and Bria Solo
provides additional features for $2.95/month;

   - Log into Bria Solo portal
  - Under Alerts and Promotions, click on the Subscribe button
  - Complete upgrade to Bria Solo
  - Upon a successful payment, you will be upgraded and connectivity
restored
 
 If you are using Bria Solo Free at the direction of your company, please
reach out to your employer and ask them to coordinate a paid subscription
on your behalf. Or if your business has multiple Bria Solo accounts, please
feel free to reach out and we can discuss other Bria solution options like
Bria Teams. <https://www.counterpath.com/bria-solo-to-teams-upgrade/>

 Have questions or feedback for our team? Don't hesitate to contact us
<mailto:[email-masked]>.

 The CounterPath Team <https://www.counterpath.com>    CounterPath, an
Alianza Company, Suite 300, One Bentall Center, 505 Burrard Street
Vancouver, British Columbia V7X 1M3, Canada    CONNECT
<http://www.facebook.com/counterpath> <http://twitter.com/CounterPath>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/counterpath/>
<http://www.youtube.com/counterpath> <mailto:[email-masked]>