Subject: Notice- I can't go back yet
From: Jason Paraiso <[email-masked]>
To: Harsh Sharma <[email-masked]>
Cc: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 21:05:10 +0800

Hello Team,

This is to inform you that I still can't go back tonight. I was not able to
catch the  supposed trip to fly back on time.I am sending here as zimbra is
via VPN on my desktop.

On top of everything , I would like to request to revert back to my
original schedule tomorrow as the new one just did not work out for me . I
thought it would be okay for me but as the weeks went by it did not.

I will discuss it tomorrow when I get to return and if we have the
opportunity but unfortunately it is with regret that when there is no
common ground to settle anymore  I would just like to tender my resignation
effective immediately.

Thank you in advance Deeksha for the opportunity to work with you. You are
great and there is nothing to complain about.

Some things just don't work for me now also and I do not want to prolong
it. My signal isn't stable in my location so I might not respond right away
until tomorrow afternoon.

All the best!

Thanks
Jason