Subject: Ticket Assigned - Khiran Square Mall
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 07:31:14 +0000

Hi Amit Raghav,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Khiran Square Mall  Dear Operation Manager ,,,

We are pleased to communicate with you regarding the provision of commercial
areas for exchange activity in the property of Al-Khiran Square Mall,
located in Al-Khiran, which is expected to open in February 2021, as the
complex is distinguished in its distinctive location in addition to the
diversification of commercial activities, restaurants and children's
entertainment. Parking spaces can accommodate more than 400 cars.

We hope to set a date of meeting to display the Mezzanine spaces in detail .

Thank you ,,,

Odeh Tayseer 
Property Manager
Khiran Square Mall 
Mobile : 00965- 94152995
Line   : 00965- 22440601/02/03
Fax    : 00965-22440604

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1868194