Subject: Ticket Assigned - Refund not recieved
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 06:22:10 +0000

Hi Amit Raghav,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Refund not recieved Dear Max Team,

This is very disappointing that even after so many emails and calls, there
is not a single call / email from your side regarding an update on my
refund. Please see attached email communication and also note that there
were so many calls from my side asking for an update on refund.

The person who collected the returns, did not provide any return proof and
told that they do not give any receipt for the same, instead I will get an
email on returns.

Neither I got any email from Max team for returns nor I have received my
refund. My refund of AED 142.65 is still due. Even the online shopping
application is not updated.It is showing return in process.

I am truly very disappointed with the service.

Kindly request you to expedite the matter asap. You may contact me on +971
56 454 1988.

Thanks
Samira

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1867974