Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order Number: 29020102993820210302 (Missing Items & Faulty Recliner)
From: Home Box <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 09:52:42 +0000

Hi Tarish Ayubi,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order Number: 29020102993820210302 (Missing Items & Faulty Recliner) Hi Team,

My furniture was delivered on 6th of March and since then I have been
complaining about missing items and a faulty item.

I have made numerous calls to the call center and have been assured since
then that my issues will be resolved. They always tell me that I would get
a call back from the delivery team as when I will get the delivery of the
missing items and the technician who would fix the faulty recliner. Till
today I havent received any calls from any of the delivery partners and the
technician.

Please understand that I also have a job and I cant always sit at home
waiting for someone to call me and deliver the items which were supposed
to be delivered on 6th and also to fix my recliner. I have been waiting
patiently but nothing seems to be working.

I would like to request you to please give me a timeline as to when all my
pending issues will be resolved. I have paid everything upfront and I
expect a top notch experience with Home Box which honestly now is turning
into a nightmare.

Waiting for a reply as soon as possible on this issue.

Regards
Amish Arora
+971558000290

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2208828