Subject: Ticket Assigned - sponsor sha7n
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 08:06:12 +0000

Hi Omar Al zubairi,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  sponsor sha7n السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

السادة في إدارة سنتربوينت            تحـية طيبة،

نحن شركة سرك التقنية للاتصالات وتقنية المعلومات المالك لجهاز شاحن 

خدمة تأجير الشواحن المتنقلة في المملكة العربية السعودية

أجهزتنا مزودة بشاشات الكترونية لعرض الدعاية والاعلان 

سنقوم قريبا بطرح فعاليات في مراكز تجارية مهمه في الرياض يزيد عدد روّادها عن
50 ألف زائر اسبوعياً

نرغب في أن تكونوا رُعاة لهذه الفعاليات 

حيث سيتم الترويج والتسويق لعلامتكم التجارية وأي إعلانات دعائية مطروحة من
قبلكم

عن طريق فريق التسويق المتواجد في البوث المقام للفعالية

ووضع الشعار أو الكود التسويقي الخاص بكم على البطاريات المستأجرة من قبل رواد
الأماكن المكتظة بالزوار المتواجدة فيها أجهزتنا

بالإضافة لعرض الدعاية على شاشات الاجهزة في أماكن تواجدنا في الرياض والخبر

 

نبذة عن الفعالية: 

فعالية تعليمية تثقيفية بخدمة تأجير البطاريات المتنقلة التي تعمل بتقنية
البرمجة والذكاء الاصطناعي وتساعد في زيادة وعي المجتمع وخصوصا فئة الأطفال من
عمر 7 الى 15عام 

هدف الفعالية: 

تعليم الأطفال على كيفية عمل خدمة تأجير الشواحن الحديثة التي تعمل بتقنية
البرمجة والذكاء الاصطناعي 

خلال فيلم وثائقي قصير ونشاط ترفيهي منوع يعزز ثقة الطفل بنفسه من خلال
المشاركة في النشاط الترفيهي ويساعد على تحسين قدرة الأطفال على تعلم واكتساب
مهارات جديدة في علوم البرمجيات والذكاء الاصطناعي والتقنية الحديثة..

تجد في المرفق العرض الفني الخاص بمنتج جهاز شاحن.

 

أرجو الرد بما ترونه مناسب

مع خالـص الامتنان والشكر لكم

 

 

We are SRIC technology company the owner of sha7n devices of Mobile Charger
rental stations service in Saudi Arabia, sha7n devices have smart touch
screens to display advertising. 

We will soon be launching events in important shopping centers in Riyadh
with more than 50,000 visitors per week. We would like to be the sponsors
for this event.

Your brand logo and any advertising for you will be promoted and marketed
through the marketing team at the booth for the event and printing your logo
or marketing QR code on batteries rented by visitors of crowded places where
our devices are located.

In addition, displaying the advertising on the screens of the devices in our
places in Riyadh and Khobar.

About the event:

Educational event with mobile batteries rental service that works with
programming technology and artificial intelligence and helps to raise the
awareness of the community, especially children from 7 to 15 years of age.

The goal of the event: 

Teaching children how to work a modern batteries rental service that works
with programming technology and artificial intelligence during a short
documentary and a variety of entertainment activities enhances the child's
self-confidence by participating in the entertainment activity and helps
improve children's ability to learn and acquire new skills in software
science, artificial intelligence and modern technology.

Kindly find the attached profile of sha7n product.

Looking forward to hearing from you … Thank you

 

 

 

Tasneem alasadi

Product Manager

Mobile0559033862

Web  <http://www.sha7n.com/> www.sha7n.com  Email
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Riyadh-Eastren Region Branch  -Alryan District Exit 14

 

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1975811