Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your products are on the way
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 07:58:52 +0000

Hi Juhi Goel,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your products are on the way Dear,
Products are still not delivered.
Kindly let us know when will it be delivered?

Request you to kindly arrange for the delivery tomorrow as we will travel
from day after tomorrow.

Appreciate your support.

Regards,
Danish M

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 at 6:54 PM
Subject: Your products are on the way
To: Danish Mujawar <[email-masked]>

Order number 6305017298 has been shipped.

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Download our apps now
 <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> [image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
iPhone <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Your products have been shipped.
Hi Danish Mujawar, your order number is 6305017298
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/my-account/order/6305017298?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>.

The tracking number is SD001940261.
<https://www.fareye.co/track.html?com_code=lmc&pm_Id=622&track_page_version=v2&thex=ffffff&only_latest=false&tracking_number=SD001940261&utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>

Order shipping to
*Danish*
A- 11, al hamasah, al malqa, Riyadh
Al hamasah
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Mobile: +966 559877451

Payment Method:
*Cash on Delivery*

*Order Details* Consignment Number: 88887003338820210505

Item

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162797114?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Juniors Solid Tights with Elasticised Waistband - Pack of 3 *
Color: Multicolour
Size: 18 mths +
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/163345314?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
*
CENTREPOINT *
* Jack & Jones Solid Denim Jeans with Button Closure and Pockets *
Color: Black
Size: 32
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162797110?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Juniors Solid Tights with Elasticised Waistband - Pack of 3 *
Color: Multicolour
Size: 18 mths +
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/163078829?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Sustainable Beachwear Floral Print Burkini *
Color: Multicolour
Size: 16
1

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-111-10CP (800-1111027).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2555221