Subject: Re: customer was charged twice 9648693977
From: JUHI GOEL <[email-masked]>
To: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>
Cc: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2021 22:40:49 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Any Update ? 

From: "JUHI GOEL" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, 10 May, 2021 17:49:26 
Subject: Re: customer was charged twice 9648693977 

Hi Team, 

Any Update ? 

From: "JUHI GOEL" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, 5 May, 2021 09:02:26 
Subject: customer was charged twice 9648693977 

Hi Team, 

Order No. 9648693977 

PFA 

The amount was deducted twice from customer's bank account. 

Kindly check and advise. 

Regards, 
Juhi