Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order number is 9657212037- Wrong items delivery
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 09:36:56 +0000

Hi Juhi Goel,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order number is 9657212037- Wrong items delivery Hello,

As per our call with customer service we were asked to send picture proof
that  regarding the wrong items delivered.
we received part of the order 9657212037
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9657212037?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
 in Consignment Number: 88888001110120210502 wrong.

We were supposed to received the below two items combrass 3 piece bedding
pink with elephants and the value pack vegetable wash:
Instead we received the blue combrass with a car and one vegetable wash.
Below are the pictures:

Appreciate sending the right items, we were advised by the store to
purchase online and we are worried that the crib and mattress will also
come wrong, please check the items before dispatch.

Thanks,
Tamara

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2494833