Subject: Re: RRN needed 6288306878
From: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
To: JUHI GOEL <[email-masked]>
Cc: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2021 08:19:35 -0700 (MST)

RRN 108419089604 

Regards 
Shakeeb 

From: "JUHI GOEL" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, May 8, 2021 4:37:42 PM 
Subject: Re: RRN needed 6288306878 

Hi Team, 

Any Update ? 

From: "JUHI GOEL" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, 3 May, 2021 08:37:35 
Subject: RRN needed 6288306878 

Hi Team, 

PFA 

Order No. 6288306878 

The customer was refunded SAR 40.00 on 28th Mar, 2021 through payfort however he has not received the refund as yet. 

Kindly share the RRN. 

Regards, 
Juhi