Subject: Re: Need urgent proof of delivery 9653176586
From: JUHI GOEL <[email-masked]>
To: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
Cc: Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2021 04:04:11 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Any Update ? 

From: "JUHI GOEL" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, 3 May, 2021 14:45:06 
Subject: Need urgent proof of delivery 9653176586 

Please take a look at ticket #2433714 

Hi Team, 

Assistance Required: Need urgent proof of delivery 

Order Date : Apr 20, 2021 
Order ID: 9653176586 
Tracking ID: FC042121000235 

Issue Description: Order has been Delivered but not received by the customer 

Please provide the proof of delivery. 

Regards, 
Juhi