Subject: Re: Refunded needed 6285448887
From: JUHI GOEL <[email-masked]>
To: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Cc: Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 20:07:39 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Any Update? 

From: "JUHI GOEL" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, 1 May, 2021 16:49:20 
Subject: Re: Refunded needed 6285448887 

Hi Team, 

Any Update? 

From: "JUHI GOEL" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, 26 April, 2021 16:03:31 
Subject: Refunded needed 6285448887 

Hi Team, 

PFA 

Order No. 6285448887 
Order Date 18th Mar, 2021 

The refund is processed on 18th March through payfort, Amount- SAR158.40, However the customer has not received it. 

Kindly share the RRN or process the refund. 

Regards, 
Juhi