Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Complaint-Size of Kappa Sports Bra
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 May 2021 14:12:40 +0000

Hi Juhi Goel,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Complaint-Size of Kappa Sports Bra Dear Sirs
I had bought two Kappa sports bra small size (order number
9656334652). I ordered small size based on my recent purchase of Kappa
Sports bra from Splash in-store. My complaint is that the one which I
ordered now online are too small compared to the one which I bought from
store. So, this is not understandable that how the two pieces are so
different when they are from same brand and same size. I was very happy to
buy it at 50% discount but these are not usable. Kindly accept the return
of these items.

Thanks and Regards
Khalik Ahmed
050-3465933

-- 
Thanks and Regards
Khalik Ahmed
050-3465933

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2493640