Subject: Re: Refund issue On validation 9651590036
From: JUHI GOEL <[email-masked]>
To: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>
Cc: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 02:33:42 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Any Update? 

From: "JUHI GOEL" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, April 25, 2021 6:10:53 PM 
Subject: Re: Refund issue On validation 9651590036 

Hi Team, 

Any Update? 

From: "JUHI GOEL" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2021 9:15:41 AM 
Subject: Refund issue On validation 9651590036 

Hi Team, 

PFA 

Ticket Number 2410131 

Order No. 9651590036 

The order is on validation cancelled, however the customer has not received the refund. 

Please assist. 

Regards, 
Juhi