Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Order confirmed!
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 02:28:25 +0000

Hi Juhi Goel,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Order confirmed! The MasterCard offer 10% was not calculated correctly.
My order cost is 65.5 bd and you deducted only 200 fils.
The amount should be 6.5bd
Please amend this mistake in payment.
Attached picture FYR

Regards,
Nashwa

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 at 11:21 PM
Subject: Order confirmed!
To: Nashwa Mahran <[email-masked]>

Your order number is 7454889053 | Click here
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/my-account/order/7454889053?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>
to view in browser

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_BH_en>
Download our apps now
 <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> [image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_BH_en>
iPhone <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_BH_en>

Mothercare
<https://www.mothercarestores.com/bh/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_BH_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/bh/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_BH_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/bh/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_BH_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/bh/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_BH_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_BH_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_BH_en>

Your order has been successfully placed.

Hi Nashwa Mahran, thanks for shopping with us.
For your reference, your order number is 7454889053
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/my-account/order/7454889053?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>.
Expect delivery by 27/04/2021.

Order shipping to
*Nashwa Mahran*
Road 2731
villa 2055T, road 2731, block saar 0527
Budaiya
Mobile: +973 33988849
Payment Method:

xxxx xxxx xxxx 8060
Nashwa Mahran

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/p/162883569?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>
MOTHERCARE
Juniors Slogan Print Full Length Joggers with Elasticated Waistband
Color: Multicolour
Size: 5-6 yrs
Quantity: 1 BHD 3.9
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/p/162883615?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>
MOTHERCARE
Juniors Besties Embroidered Full Length Joggers with Elasticised Waist
Color: Multicolour
Size: 5-6 yrs
Quantity: 1 BHD 3.9
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/p/163015863?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>
MOTHERCARE
Juniors Floral Print Round Neck Dress with Short Sleeves
Color: Blue
Size: 5-6 yrs
Quantity: 1 BHD 2.9
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/p/163124380?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>
MOTHERCARE
Juniors Heart Embroidered Polo Dress with Short Sleeves
Color: Green
Size: 5-6 yrs
Quantity: 1 BHD 3.9
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/p/163015851?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>
MOTHERCARE
Juniors All-Over Print Dress with Polo Neck and Short Sleeves
Color: White
Size: 5-6 yrs
Quantity: 1 BHD 3.9
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/p/163148472?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>
MOTHERCARE
Sanrio Hello Kitty and Barbie Print T-shirt with Short Sleeves
Color: Pink
Size: 5-6 yrs
Quantity: 1 BHD 3.9
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/p/163124295?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>
MOTHERCARE
Juniors Graphic Print Dress with Round Neck and Short Sleeves
Color: Pink
Size: 4-5 yrs
Quantity: 1 BHD 2.9
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/p/163103968?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>
MOTHERCARE
Lee Cooper Solid Dress with Bow Detail and Pockets
Color: Yellow
Size: 5-6 yrs
Quantity: 1 BHD 7.9
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/p/157350238?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>
MOTHERCARE
Dodo Travel Bed Owl
Quantity: 1 BHD 21.9
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/p/160472598?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>
MOTHERCARE
Playgo Gourmet 28-Piece Ice Cream Cart Playset
Color: Multicolour
Quantity: 1 BHD 8.9
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/p/160018683?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>
SPLASH
Solid Camisole with Scoop Neck and Spaghetti Straps
Color: White
Size: 10
Quantity: 1 BHD 1.5
Subtotal: * BHD 65.5*
Savings: *- BHD 5.18*
Standard ground shipping:

* FREE *
*Total* *BHD 60.32*
Your order will earn you 231 Shukrans.

Need help? Get in touch

 <https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/write-to-us>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 8000-1271.*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_BH_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_BH_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2449316