Subject: Re: Refund not processed 9648333107
From: JUHI GOEL <[email-masked]>
To: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
Cc: Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 21:32:16 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Any Update ? 

From: "JUHI GOEL" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, April 25, 2021 10:55:49 AM 
Subject: Refund not processed 9648333107 

Hi Team, 

PFA 

Order No. 9648333107 
Order Date 5th Apr, 2021 

The order was cancelled on 5th Apr, 2021 however the customer has not received AED 89.00 as refund. 

Kindly check and advise. 

Regards, 
Juhi