Subject: Re: 9645136690 late C&C (already shipped)
From: JUHI GOEL <[email-masked]>
To: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
Cc: Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 19:02:23 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Any Update? 

From: "JUHI GOEL" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2021 5:36:10 PM 
Subject: Re: 9645136690 late C&C (already shipped) 

Hi Team, 

Any Update? 

From: "JUHI GOEL" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, 17 April, 2021 12:49:31 
Subject: 9645136690 late C&C (already shipped) 

Please take a look at ticket #2339237 

Hi Team, 

Order No. : 9645136690 
Store Code: Splash 30001 
Order Date : ​25-Mar-2021 

Kindly update the order as ready for pickup so that the customer can receive it as soon as possible as it has been shipped on 27th Mar, 2021. 

Thanks for your help! 

Regards, 
Juhi