Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: product dissatisfaction (pureborn diapers)
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 21:27:16 +0000

Hi Juhi Goel,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: product dissatisfaction (pureborn diapers) To whom it may concern,

I'm really dissapointed with the customer service your company provide. I
have sent an email more than a month ago and still have not received a
response from you, my complain got totally ignored.

I will file a complain to Customer rights as this is unacceptable.

Regards

Gabriela

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Gabriela Valdez <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2021, 21:04
Subject: product dissatisfaction (pureborn diapers)
To: <[email-masked]>

To whom it may concern,

My name is Gabriela Valdez and today after speaking with a customer
representative on the phone, I was advised to contact you thru email
regarding the Quality Dissatisfaction of the Product Pureborn diapers size
2 which were ordered in Feb 11th, 2021 Ref. Order number  9634887709 .

I have been using Pureborn diapers/products since my daughter was born 4.5
months ago. I have never encountered any issues related to what is called
Nappy Rashes until this last weeks.

Aproximately three weeks ago I started using the diapers I bought from your
store. Unfortunately after the second day my daughter developed a nappy
rash. I know its a common condition among babies and it could happen at
any time/age so I thought it was going to pass after a couple of days.

Following my paediatrician advice, diapers were changed much more often
(every 2 hours aprox) as well as having some nappy free time to help heal
the affected skin.  After 4-5 days there was no improvement so I got some
Pampers diapers which seemed to help with the rash, but as soon as she
would use those Pureborn diaper her skin would get the rash and redness
back and my poor daughter would suffer every nappy change again.

As mentioned in the beginning, I've never had issues with Pureborn products
before and I love their quality. This weekend  I decided to try them again
so  bought a small pack of Pureborn diapers from the supermarket.

For my surprise, this new diapers did not irritated my daughter's skin and
the rash pretty much healed in a couple of days. This last days diaper
change has been tear free time for my little one once again.

Today I opened the pack of size 3 (as it falls on my daughter's
weight)which were also ordered from you to try them out and so far my
daughter had no reaction.

So this is the main reason why I decided to contact you as I believe this
specific package/packages could be defective or forfeited (as the other
diapers caused no harm to my daughter)

I have 1 full sealed package and half  of the size 2 (also sealed) which i
would like to exchange for another product.

I am aware that I am way over the exchange date however this is something
that took time to happen and  therefore I would kindly appreciate if an
exemption could be made for my request also so  the product could be
forwarded to Pureborn for them to investigate the quality of this
particular items.

Thank you for taking a time to read my long email, I wanted to share as
much information as possible for this incident.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Kind Regards,

Gabriela
Mobile 0557013803

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2416807