Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Sorry, we had to cancel your order.
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 02:50:35 +0000

Hi Juhi Goel,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Sorry, we had to cancel your order. Dear Splash,

I tried to order a pant on Splash and it said we had to cancel the order
twice - Order number *8249793970 and 8250343458 I received a refund for one
of the cancelled orders could you please check and tell me why dint I
receive the other refund, could you please let me know. *

best regards,
Juanna

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Splash Fashions <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Apr 12, 2021 at 11:09 PM
Subject: Sorry, we had to cancel your order.
To: Juanna Fernandes <[email-masked]>

Order 8250343458.

<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_KW_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/kw/app/id1157403562?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_KW_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.splashfashions&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_KW_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/kw/app/id1157403562?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_KW_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.splashfashions&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_KW_en>

Women
<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_KW_en>
Men
<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_KW_en>
Offers
<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_KW_en>
Clearance
<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_KW_en>
Sorry, we had to cancel your order.
Hi Juanna Fernandes, unfortunately we couldn’t complete your order
8250343458
<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en/my-account/order/8250343458?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_KW_en>.
Please accept our apologies. Rest assured, your refund is being processed
and will be sent to your original payment method at the earliest.

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en/p/162822570?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_KW_en>
SPLASH
Sustainable Solid Flexi Waist Flared Pants with Elasticised Waistband
Color: Blue
Size: 12
Quantity: 1 KWD 4

Subtotal: * KWD 4*
Standard ground shipping:

* FREE *
*Total* *KWD 3.89*
The Shukrans you’ve earned on this order will be reversed.
Your refund:
*KWD 0.11* will be refunded to My Credit.
${ctx.messages.myCreditDescription}
To learn more about how My Credit works, take a look at our Help Centre.
<https://helpkw.splashfashions.com/en/support/home>

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/SplashFashions>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/SplashFashions>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@SplashFashions*.

*Call us on 18-00-871.*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_KW_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_KW_en>

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Splash Fashions <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Apr 10, 2021 at 8:53 PM
Subject: Sorry, we had to cancel part of your order.
To: Juanna Fernandes <[email-masked]>

Order 8249793970

<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_KW_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/kw/app/id1157403562?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_KW_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.splashfashions&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_KW_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/kw/app/id1157403562?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_KW_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.splashfashions&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_KW_en>

Women
<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_KW_en>
 Men
<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_KW_en>
 Offers
<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_KW_en>
 Clearance
<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_KW_en>

Sorry, we had to cancel part of your order.

Hi Juanna Fernandes, unfortunately we had to remove some items from your
Order 8249793970
<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en/my-account/order/8249793970?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_KW_en>
.

Here’s how your refund works:

Cancelled Items

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en/p/162822570?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_KW_en>
SPLASH
Sustainable Solid Flexi Waist Flared Pants with Elasticised Waistband
Color: Blue
Size: 12
Quantity: 1 KWD 4

*TOTAL:* *KWD 4*
*Total Refund Amount* *KWD 4*
Items that are cancelled or refunded are not eligible for Shukrans.
Your refund:
*KWD 0.11* will be refunded to My Credit.
${ctx.messages.myCreditDescription}
To learn more about how My Credit works, take a look at our Help Centre.
<https://helpkw.splashfashions.com/en/support/home>

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.

 <https://www.facebook.com/SplashFashions>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/SplashFashions>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@SplashFashions*.

*Call us on 18-00-871.*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited

Privacy Policy
<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_KW_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_KW_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2433550