Subject: Re: Deactivate voucher 7448101730
From: JUHI GOEL <[email-masked]>
To: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
Cc: Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 04:11:21 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Any Update? 

Regards, 
Juhi 

From: "JUHI GOEL" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, 14 April, 2021 10:39:16 
Subject: Deactivate voucher 7448101730 

Hi Team, 

Order No. 7448101730 

Voucher Code : 8934321260513-02938-94622 

Amount : BHD 4.65 

Kindly deactivate the voucher as the customer wants the refund in his bank account. 

Thanks for your help! 

Regards, 
Juhi